We offer a wide range of clubs and sporting activities, and participate in a number of competitive leagues and events across the school year.
Break One 11.10 - 11.40
- Monday: Football (Sports Hall); Girls Fitness (Fitness Studio)
- Tuesday: Basketball (Sports Hall); Boys Fitness (Fitness Studio)
- Wednesday: Basketball (Sports Hall); Table Tennis (LSH)
- Thursday: Badminton (Sports Hall); Benchball (Gym)
- Friday: Basketball (Sports Hall); Table Tennis (LSH)
The AstroTurf is also available for students to use
Break Two 1.45 - 2.15
- Monday: Netball (Sports Hall); Benchball (Gym); Boys Fitness (Fitness Studio)
- Tuesday: Basketball (Sports Hall); Table Tennis (Gym)
- Wednesday: Basketball (Sports Hall); Table Tennis (LSH); Girls Fitness (Fitness Studio)
- Thursday: Football (Sports Hall); Benchball (Gym); Boys Fitness (Fitness Studio)
- Friday: Basketball (Sports Hall); Dance/Gymnastics (Gym); Table Tennis (LSH)
There are different fixtures on during the week – check the Sports Hall notice board and/or see below
- Tuesday: Girls Football, BasketBall with Reading Rockets
- Thursday: Boys Rugby
- Friday: GCSE Practical
Fixtures This Week
Due to Coronavirus, all fixtures are cancelled.
Tuesday 10th March
- Y11 Boys Football – A fantastic win for the Y11 boys who ran away 5-1 winners vs Theale Green. A dominant performance throughout meant the boys always looked like bringing home the win. Well done boys!
- Y7 Boys Football – A very mixed evening from the Y7 boys who came away from the evening with a win and a defeat. First up were Chiltern Edge who defended well and limited us to many clear-cut chances. A bit of magic from Bart T opened the scoring, bending an effort into the top bracket from 20 yards out. Some excellent leadership in defence from Henry S and two more goal secured a 3-1 victory. The match against Denefield was more one sided, with the hosts dominating throughout. The boys put their best efforts into the second game but were unable to get any traction and make any impact on the game. Onto the next lads!
- U12s Netball – A brilliant evening for the U12s netball team with two stunning victories against Highdown and Denefield. Against two strong sides, the girls more than held their own and with some tight defence and clinical finishing, the girls were able to grab a 6-2 and a 5-3 win. Excellent going girls, keep it up!
Wednesday 11th March
- Y10 Boys Football – A surprise 2-1 defeat for the Y10 boys against Highdown. The game was played in tricky conditions with a very heavy pitch meaning the boys were not able to play their normal fluent football. And with a number of key players missing, they did well to stay in the game throughout. Unlucky boys, onto the next game!
Thursday 12th March
- Y8 Boys Football – A momentous evening for the Y8 boys football team who won their first ever game at Prospect school. An excellent 1-0 win against Chiltern Edge came curtesy of a 30-yard wonder strike from Leo T who has somehow arrowed the ball into the top corner of the net – what a way for the boys to seal their first win! They were unable to replicate their heroics in the second game however, eventually losing to Denefield 3-0 after playing 2 games back-to-back. A special mention must go to Prospect’s answer to Jurgen Klopp, Mr Light, for guiding the boys to that elusive first victory!
- U13s Netball – A positive evening for the U14s netball team who won their first game of the evening 4-1 against a good Chiltern Edge side. The girls played fantastically well with Scarlett S on top form, seemingly finding the target with all of her shots! It was a tough act to follow in their second game however, eventually succumbing to a defeat against another excellent Bohunt side. Despite this, it was a brilliant evening for the girls who played some excellent netball.