As a school, we will...
- Provide a supportive, yet challenging learning environment
- Offer a full and appropriate curriculum as far as we are able
- Monitor progress and achievements and report, explain and discuss the results with you
- Alert you to any difficulties they may be experiencing
- Give you the information you need about the school, its policies and curriculum
- Fully support them in keeping their part of this agreement
We expect students to...
- Attend school and lessons regularly and punctually
- Be properly prepared for lessons
- Work hard to achieve their personal best
- Do their homework and hand it in on time
- Follow the Code of Conduct and all the School Policies e.g. uniform
- Look after the school environment
- Take care of their property and respect other people’s
- Be an active member of their Tutor Group and the school
We expect parents/carers to...
- Ensure they attend school on time every day
- Contact the school immediately if there is a genuine reason for absence
- See they are properly dressed and equipped for school
- Fully support their learning and ensure homework is done
- Make every effort to attend meetings with their tutor and subject teachers
- Contact the appropriate person at the school if I/we have concerns about their education
- Fully support the school’s policies and matters of discipline