Skip to content ↓

Graphic Products

Teaching Staff:

Mr L Fuller 
Mr N Smith
Mr G Statham


The use of materials, e.g. modelling, computer & communication skills to, fill a need. This course has been designed to provide students with the opportunity to design, model and evaluate familiar consumer products, based on real-life scenarios.  It will involve students applying a wide range of graphic, communication and three-dimensional modelling techniques, while thinking through specific problems, and developing, refining, consolidating and visualising ideas and proposals.

The course will consist of a mixture of ‘design and make’ assignments, and specifically focused practical/drawing tasks that satisfy a particular need.  This will be in negotiation with the teacher and will account for 60% of the final mark.  The remaining 40% will be achieved by a terminal examination.